This lovely Georgian House, built in 1825, has been beautifully restored and is now a Country House Hotel situated near to the town centre of Stirling. The Hotel overlooks Kings Park and Stirling Golf Course with splendid views of Stirling Castle.
The Hotel has been privately owned by the Marquetty family for over 20 years.
The interior of the Hotel, with it’s Victorian wing, has been lovingly furnished by Mrs. Anne Marquetty to an exceptionally high standard in keeping with the character of the building, with the help of local craftsmen.
The 10 bedrooms each have an individual style, with that personal touch displayed in all. The Hotel also has a beautiful walled garden, at the rear, which guests are free to enjoy at their leisure (weather permitting).